The returns policy here at andycline.art is that returns are accepted only on a case-by-case basis. Artwork and packaging are photographed prior to shipping and the documentation of your work’s condition is available upon request.
In the case that your artwork is damaged, we can proceed with discussion by following the prescribed steps below:
- Whenever possible, report damages to shipping company and request documentation from them. This is possible if you receive the shipment by hand from the shipper. I recommend asking them to wait a minute while you give the exterior package a lookover. If there is damage, ask if they can wait while you (CAREFULLY) open the package to examine the contents. If there is damage, request confirmation from the shipper and photo document the process.
- Provide me with as detailed documentation as you can provide. If documentation/photos do not clearly show damage, the refund request will be denied.
- If damage is clear and visible, I ask you to make a legally binding statement that you, nor anyone in your household, vehicle, or place of business damaged the artwork.
- In the case of clearly visible damage, I recommend:
- Requesting a commissioned work for equal value.
- Requesting to substitute the artwork for another available artwork.
- Finally, if you do not want to replace the artwork for a different artwork, you can receive a 50% refund and a 50% store credit, that can be used within one year of the original purchase.
Andycline.art is a small business selling only original works. I appreciate your cooperation in resolving refund issues in good faith and civility.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org